Ocean Villa Homes is dedicated to making your renovation project exciting and rewarding. We ensure the end result will be a quality, comfortable home that expresses your personality and supports your lifestyle. Our expertise will help guide you through the stages of planning, design, and construction/renovation. We are committed to bringing your dream home into existence.
2015 Home Renovation | Parksville, BC
This 20 year old rancher was very dated and needed extensive interior & exterior upgrades. Scope of work included:
- Removed, redesigned and replaced kitchen cabinets including quartz countertops
- Removed and replaced all interior trim and added crown moulding in main living areas
- Removed non-load bearing wall between kitchen and living room to create a more open concept
- Removed & replaced all floor coverings with a combination of engineered wood, carpet & tile with in floor heating in bathrooms
- Completely repainted interior of house
- Poured a new concrete patio extending from one end of the house to the other creating a large outdoor living area
- Built cedar pergolas in various locations to improve privacy
- Created several large flower beds and planting areas
|Greg was amazing, on time, on budget, his honesty and integrity made us comfortable throughout the project. In addition all sub trades completed their scope of work within the scheduled time frames and the workmanship was always of the highest standard. Our project turned out beyond our expectations, who could ask for anything more.
|Ron & Mary
2006 & 2015 Home Renovations | Qualicum Beach
In 2006 Greg was contracted to oversee extensive renovations to this Qualicum Beach home, and in 2015 was asked back to make some additional upgrades.
|Honest. Reliable. Knowledgable. Organized. In addition to all these great assets, Greg was a pleasure to work with throughout this entire project and he has an incredibly competent team of sub-trades.
|Renovations completed included:
- 3 separate additions to the home (front, rear & side): master bathroom & bedroom closets | dining room | covered front verandah
- rebuild of detached garage
- residing of entire home & garage with cedar shingles
- new exterior trim
- installation of new windows throughout home
- reroof of entire home including addition of numerous gables
| Upgrades included:
- drywall of the detached garage
- insulation of detached garage
- baseboard heating installed
- repaint of the full exterior of the home including cedar shingles, trim & doors
2016 Partial Home Renovation | Qualicum Beach
Recently Greg & his team were asked to make some upgrades to the exterior, kitchen & living room of this Qualicum Beach rancher. Renovation details included:
- Painting of exterior trim
- New cabinets and quartz countertops in kitchen
- Built-in cabinetry surrounding fireplace in living room
- Office conversion to art studio with new 4'x4' skylight and upgraded lighting
- Exterior upgrades including new cedar fence, pergola & hardscaping and upgraded landscaping
- Greenhouse converted to heated and insulated secondary studio
|Greg, I must express how grateful we are that you have been an ever-present support as you co-ordinated the trades for the renovation of our artist studios, kitchen and great room…..everything from skylights to landscaping. The quality of your contacts within the jungle of trades has proven to be invaluable. You made the experience as agreeable as any renovation can be.
The changes that you have crafted in our residence have given us added pleasure each day as we enjoy our “new” home. Now we look forward to retaining your expertise as we plan the updating of our bathrooms.
Thank you for helping to make our interior and exterior spaces our own and reflective of us.
|Birgit & David